Eucalyptus Topical Magnesium Lotion: Relieve + Recover
RELIEVING MAGNESIUM + EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OILS AND COOLING MENTHOL
Rejuvenating eucalyptus essential oil and cooling menthol ease muscle aches and pains.
Formulated to enhance absorption of magnesium via the skin:
- Pure 100% U.S.P. grade magnesium.
- In a high concentration. 225 mg of magnesium (as magnesium chloride) per pump. Elemental magnesium per pump = 27 mg. 1 pump - 1.5g.
- Paired with clinically proven, naturally derived ingredients to increase dermal penetration of magnesium ions.
Magnesium “nature’s chill pill” is great for relaxation of muscles and nerves as well as essential for overall health and wellness.
Ideal for: Natural Pain Relief, Muscle Relaxation, Skin Health
Our magnesium infused lotion is an essential tool in your daily skincare regime to support and rejuvenate skin. It effectively soothes, softens and heals dry skin and supports skin health by lowering cortisol levels and improving cellular turnover. Lightweight formula absorbs quickly and is non-greasy. Finished with shea butter and cocoa butter.
Free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oil & artificial fragrance. Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Cruelty Free. Women Owned. Made in the USA.
Water, magnesium chloride, propanediol, caprylic/ capric triglyceride, coco-caprylate/caprate, glyceryl stearate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, hydrolyzed corn starch hydroxyethyl ether, phenylpropanol, caprylyl glycol, menthol, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum, xanthan gum, tocopherol.
How to Use: Massage thoroughly into skin. Allow to dry completely before dressing. Do not apply after shaving legs or over broken skin. May sting after first time use; start slow and apply 1 or 2 pumps then apply liberally as your body adjusts.
- Good for problematic dry skin; apply extra to bumps and rough elbows, knees and feet.
- Apply after a warm shower or bath when your pores are open to increase absorption.
- Pay special attention to your neck, back and shoulders to relieve tension.
- Use prior to bedtime as part of a soothing night time ritual.
- Try a DIY twist on reflexology and calm thousands of nerve endings in your feet with a relaxing foot massage.
Seem to actually help my crazy legs.
I suffer from restless legs during bedtime. This works fabulous besides being a great lotion. I've tried different scents or unscented and love them all.
Written by an achy pregnant lady - this stuff works ladies! No more debilitating/paralyzing/horrendous Charlie Horses at night! Works wonders on restless calves. Also, it's great if you're suffering from lower back pain during pregnancy. I could bathe in this stuff.
I like this stuff alot. Does not cause itchy skin like most other magnesium products. Does not penetrate super deeply but goes deep into the surface layers if that makes sense. Really helps with exercise and weather related joint pain. Has a watery texture but absorbs thoroughly and evenly. It does leave a slightly sticky residue and has a tendency to dry out my fingertips but that's a fair trade for the relief that it provides. Smells strongly of eucalyptus but it wears off quickly so it's just enough to be refreshing during the application.
We were using Life-Flo products but they run out. Turns out the alternative is better